Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'll Be a Sunbeam Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

I'll Be a Sunbeam VBR MP3 2.21 mb, I'll Be a Sunbeam OGG format 1.16 mb which is a free, open standard container format maintained by the Xiph.Org Foundation. The OGG format is unrestricted by software patents and is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia.

"I'll Be a Sunbeam" often called "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" is a popular children's Christian hymn composed by Ellen Winnifred [Nellie] Talbot (Oct 1871 - 31 Mar 1959); it is sung to music composed in 1900 by Ed­win Othello. Ex­cell (December 13, 1851 – June 10, 1921) who ded­i­cat­ed it to his grand­son, Ed­win O. Excell, Jr.



Excell, was a prominent American publisher, composer, song leader, and singer of music for church, Sunday school, and evangelistic meetings.

I'll Be a Sunbeam Jesus Wants Me for a SunbeamComposition Licence: This MP3 (or other media file) is in the public domain because its copyright has expired. This applies to the United States, where Works published prior to 1978 were copyright protected for a maximum of 75 years. See Circular 1 "COPYRIGHT BASICS" PDF from the U.S. Copyright Office. Works published before 1924 are now in the public domain.
This file may however not be in the public domain in countries that figure copyright from the date of death of the artist (post mortem auctoris in this case Ellen Winnifred "Nellie" Talbot Oct 1871 - 31 Mar 1959 and Ed­win Othello Ex­cell, December 13, 1851 – June 10, 1921), and that most commonly runs for a period of 50 to 70 years from December 31 of that year. If your use will be outside the United States please check your local law.

Performance Licence: I, (sookietex) the creator of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

If This file is subject to copyright in your jurisdiction, i (sookietex) the copyright holder have irrevocably released all rights to it, allowing it to be freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited in any way by anyone for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, with or without attribution of the author, as if in the public domain.

1. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
To shine for Him each day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at school, at play.
* Refrain:
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I’ll be a sunbeam for Him.

2. Jesus wants me to be loving,
And kind to all I see;
Showing how pleasant and happy,
His little one can be.

3. I will ask Jesus to help me
To keep my heart from sin;
Ever reflecting His goodness,
And always shine for Him.

4. I’ll be a sunbeam for Jesus,
I can if I but try;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live for Him on high.


This audio is part of the collection: Open Source Audio
Artist/Composer: Sookietex
Keywords: Jesus; Christian; hymn; Gospel; Sacred; Inspirational
Creative Commons license: Public Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment