Christmas Jazz 64Kbps MP3 3.9 mb, Christmas Jazz VBR MP3 7.9 mb, Christmas Jazz OGG format 6.0 mb which is a free, open standard container format maintained by the Xiph.Org Foundation. The OGG format is unrestricted by software patents and is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia.
Joy to the World
- by German-born English composer George Friedric Handel (1685-1759)
- The lyrics of the carol are by John Mason Neale, Warden of Sackville College, East Grinstead, Sussex (1818–1866).
- The tune is that of "Tempus Adest Floridum" ("It is time for flowering"), a 13th-century spring carol, first published in the Swedish/Finnish Piae Cantiones, 1582.
- The melody is an old folk tune. The first known "Tannenbaum" song lyrics date back to 1550.
- was written in 1865 writer William Chatterton Dix set to the traditional English melody of Greensleeves
- The composer is unknown; it is often attributed as English traditional. Sung for centuries before being published in Britain in 1833,
This MP3 (or other media file) is in the public domain because its copyright has expired. This applies to the United States, where Works published prior to 1978 were copyright protected for a maximum of 75 years. See Circular 1 "COPYRIGHT BASICS" from the U.S. Copyright Office. Works published before 1923 are now in the public domain.
This file is also in the public domain in countries that figure copyright from the date of death of the artist (post mortem auctoris), and that most commonly runs for a period of 50 to 70 years from that date.
|Image Courtesy Public Domain Clip Art|
Tags: Public Domain Audio Video and audio video or public domain and Christmas Jazz